Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm a little sad that, having discovered surfthechannel.com and bit torrenting, I have now exhausted the existing stock of Gossip Girl episodes on top of all the other silly shows I've been enjoying. I think I will have to take Erika's advice and start exploring the wonder of the new Dr. Who once I finish up Coupling.

Ah, wonderful free time. I have a lasagna in the oven (I opted for the simplest version, with nothing but pasta, sauce, spices, and cheese) that smells yummy, and am doing the laundry and drinking some Bell's Two Hearted ale I found hiding in the back of the cupboard.

I have a new obsession with scramble that has taken over for my previously irrepressible compulsion to play scrabulous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES YOU WILL WATCH DOCTOR WHO.

:D